Open to ages
10 to 18
08/19/2019 to 11/15/2019
Season in progress
General Season InformationCLA Girls Volleyball plays with the Christian League at the Salvation Army Gym in San Diego. Games on Friday evenings. The league consists of teams from private homeschool organizations as well as private Christian schools from the San Diego area. CLA has several teams, 14U, JV, and Varsity level teams. Each team plays approximately 8 league games before playoffs. 14U and JV playoffs are single elimination matches, Varsity is double elimination. There are also possibilities for high school teams to participate in 3 to 5 in-season tournaments through the San Diego Volleyball Club VolleyHigh program. Games/tournaments vs. Riverside/Orange County teams may be scheduled for both home and away. The season culminates with all teams competing at the California Homeschool Championships Tournament in Anaheim, Ca.
PaperworkCLA Membership Application, Emergency Contact and Informed Consent forms must be completed and turned into CLA before a player will be allowed to step onto a practice court. Financial obligations can be worked out with CLA.
- The Membership Application must be completed online.
- Emergency Contact and Informed Consent are available only as forms to print.
- The girls will need to have proper attire for practices
- Comfortable, supportive athletic shoes or Volleyball Shoes
- Volleyball kneepads
- Comfortable loose shorts (5″ inseam) worn over spandex shorts
- T-shirt or tank worn over comfortable sport bra
- Please keep modesty in mind when preparing for practice attire
- No low cut shirts, short tops, or low cut arm openings which allow bra to be seen
- No tight fitting, or short shorts
- Bring plenty of water, the gym gets pretty warm, and a small towel works great for a quick clean-up during water breaks